Monday, October 15, 2007

Week 6, Post #13 Del.icio.us

Since I have had a Del.icio.us account for about two years and have added sites to the HCPL Del.icio.us account, this is a something I am familiar with. I did go ahead and add a few more URLs to my site and tag them and I looked around at other bookmarks and the comments that go with them.

It is interesting to see how many other users have tagged similar sites, and it is easy to see how this could be useful when doing reference - if I remember to use it. Right now I primarily use it as place to store bookmarks so I won't lose them if the hard drive crashes. And so I can access them from anywhere.

The 8 minute video about Del.icio.us was fuzzy and many people had trouble getting it to run past the first 30 seconds. Fortunately it ran fine for me. Too bad it wasn't in focus.

Are there bonus points for already having a Del.icio.us account?

No comments: