Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Week 4 - Post #9

I clicked on and explored Feedster, Topix, Syndie8, and Technorati. I found Topix easier to use than Feedster. Feedster wanted a registration and to make a widget. I've had enough of registering for this week. Topix let me add a feed to Bloglines without registering. On Syndie8 I saw only XML and when I clicked on it, I got a screen that said that Internet Explorer didn't support DTD's - whatever they are. Technorati was an interesting blog site. The posts came in live as I was viewing the page. I'm not interested in reading a lot of blogs on so many subjects. Sure don't have that kind of time, on or off work. I am happy with the feeds I have coming to Bloglines now and may even delete some of those when this project is done. No wonder people spend hours and hours on a computer.

No comments: