Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Week 9, Post #21 Podcasts

I looked at the podcast directories. However Podcast.net didn't work and I initially thought that I would have to download an aggregator when using Podcast Alley. Margaret pointed out that there was another place to click to subscribe to the podcast and add it to Bloglines. I first added Audio books with Annie, however when I listened to it, I realized that she was reading Anne of Green Gables, chapter by chapter. So I went looking for another podcast to subscribe to and found "Written Voice" which is book talks and author interviews hosted by Allan Hunkin. I listened to part of an interview with Alafair Burke.

Libraries could be in the podcast space, but it would take a lot of time, dedication, and writting skills, and imagination.

No comments: