Monday, March 23, 2009

Post #56 Potluck - Twitter Exervises

1. I looked at various Twitter profiles and found them way too time consuming. I have no desire to twitter by my time away. I have signed up to follow George Stephanopoulos, NPR politics, Stargate Universe and Stargate Central, and GMA. I actually signed up for Twitter about 2 weeks before this assignment came out. I only look at it once a day or less.

2. I used the search feature to look up "polar bears." I also looked at SXSW.

3. I didn't find Twitter very useful or helpful, mostly a good way to waste time. Although after the way Facebook has ruined their site, I may give them both up and have more time to read. Twitter is not your friend, it can get you fired, even before you get hired: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29796962/

No comments: