Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Post #29 - Spring Cleaning - e-mail

I have 2 personal e-mail accounts - one with Yahoo and one with Gmail. So I don't use HCPL account for personal e-mail. Although I do recieve personal e-mail in my HCPL account on occasion. I have gotten used to deleting sent mail, trash mail, and mail in various folders on a regular basis. I have had my e-mail sorted in folders since we started with this new e-mail. I do tend to leave things in the inbox too long and will remember to take appropriate action more quickly in the future.

My address book is cleaned out as necessary. I have addresses in it for members of my book club who I write to once a month about the book for that month. Even those who no longer attend want to receive the e-mails. I ask them periodically if they want to be removed and usually get no response.

Since I like to keep my Inbox pretty clear, I will continue to use folders and the delete key for that purpose.

No comments: